Friday 30 March 2012

Hi! I'm Jo

Don't you think I'm cute!
Hi! I'm Jo, a rabbit biologically but my siblings are all cats.  I came first to this family, and Kat was by-the-way-kind-off adopted along with me.

I have my own apartment in the house that has a split level as well as glass blocks as decorations.  I normally stay by myself, but my siblings do come visit me for awhile. I enjoy their company but if I'm in a bad mood, they will run off at the slightest sound of my infamous snort (hehe).

That's me and Kat when we were young-lings!
I absolutely love my treats and  to have my fur brushed. I'm now about a year old (human age) and most people say I'm big. What do you mean I'm big! I'm just well endowed! (*wink*)

Here's me at  4-5 months old

   
Me at 8 months old!

What do you think I look like? (chuckle)

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment