Thursday 5 April 2012

Maori being Queen!

Faith  : Mommy?
Me     : Yes dear.
Faith  : Why is Maori being Queen?
Me     : What do you mean being Queen, Faith?
Faith  : You know ... the Elizabethan collar ...
Me     : Owh! <chuckles>


Maori : I'm on strike. I have lost my dashing looks ... how am I going to woo the ladies?
Maori : Stop staring! I'm NOT the Queen! I'm the King!
Maori has a injury (probably through scalding as he was a stray) and the last bit (size of 10 cents coin) refused to close up and kept drying up - peel off - bleed rotationally. It was the size of my palm initially after 3 months, it is now so much smaller. The last bit was the most stubborn as he kept grooming it. So my Vet's advice was to keep in the collar for a month, but we will try a week.  Poor Maori! It's for your own good dear.

3 comments:

  1. alorr cian Maori...

    get well soon Maori cayang ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meowmania .... Muahhhh, Maori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lampshades are so uncomfortable but you have to get better! Thanks for visiting us.

    ReplyDelete