Thursday 27 September 2012

KECIK (SMALL in English)


When I first found Kecik, she was barely 600gms. Now a month later, she has reached 1.4kg (that was a week ago) and is fully vaccinated, dewormed and spayed.  She is ready for her furrever home. 

She is one of the sweetest cat and extremely adorable ... and a leader of sorts, teaching the other foster kittens to poo in the tray, and play non-stop. She's a very sociable kitten and gets along with any humans and cats.  She has easily won the hearts of all my cats!  She's very good at comforting you as well ... when she gets too naughty and gets a scolding from me, she would immediately lay down by your side and purr. Now, who could get angry with a face like that?  She also loves food, and eats anything you give her ... that was probably because she had to fend for herself when she was 5-6 weeks old, until the day I found her. She especially loves home cooked food (one of my most satisfied customer, haha).

I'm looking for someone who would keep her safe and happy, and preferably with other companions to play with her, of around the same age. She LOVES to play!  If anyone is interested, please email me at joyelia@hotmail.com and I shall get back to you. Please quote KECIK on the email subject.

~ Mommy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment