Monday 4 June 2012

We got RIBBONS!

Kitties!

We've managed to pester mommy enough and she relented. She shoved the pile of work on her table and said she'd spend 20 minutes, that's all she has, to write what we wanna share.

We joined a Fun Cat Show competition in Gopeng yesterday (Sunday - 3rd June 2012), organised by Kelab Kucing Malaysia (Malaysia Cat Club).

We were very nervous about the show as it is our very first! Just look at our faces!

Yasmin complaint about being the centre of attention throughout the show!

Kat was like a piece of rock, not moving!


Pedro was another piece of rock!


Mommy's attempt of being creative (heh!)

We were poked, looked at, admired at, commented upon. There were some very bad children who taunted Yasmin and she fought back (and once mommy caught the hand of the man who wanted to smack her cage as she seemed fierce - poor Yasmin!). Mommy saved the situation by grabbing his hand and gave the man a good lecture. 

The results were announced at the very end of the day. We were so tired by then.  Guess who won?????

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

The results ........ TADAA!!!

 


Yasmin won the MOST VOCAL CAT in the show. She was very noisy and didn't stop complaining till we went home!  These are her ribbon and prizes. Great huh!




Pedro won the hearts of one of the Sponsors for the Show - "Henry Cats and Friends" ... he won the Sponsor's Choice award and these are his goodies!  We have no idea how to eat those but perhaps we could play with it.  Any suggestions?




Kat was so envious and she wanted to see all our prizes as she didn't win anything. She was upset but Mommy made her feel better and she slept with her cuddled by her armpit all night.


This was what we all got! Food samples for our participation. 2 small boxes each. Mom gave 1 box to Ipoh SPCA to treat the cats and another box to a good friend of hers who rescues lots of kitties, like us :-)


It was a looonnngggg and tiring day for us. We knocked out and slept from evening till late morning. (Mommy said Kat was snoring too .. hehehe)

It was a good experience for us. Did you ever join any cat show?

Kat, Pedro & Yasmin

6 comments:

  1. ConCATS on your ribbons and prizes! Mommy had a laugh imagining taking all of us to a show...NOT happening, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! We can imagine too! Mommy only brought us three. Hope, Faith and Maori had to stay back as we were all she could manage :-)

      Delete
  2. waaahhhhhh bestnya dpt hadiah banyak2 :D

    tahniah tahniah!!



    heyy bebdk nakal tu mmg nak kena babab lah!! grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih Meowmani! Kita pun gumbira betul (walaupun stress giler!)

      Delete
  3. You're all furry brave to go to a show. We REFUSE!

    But may we play with your ribbons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have no idea where mommy hid the ribbon! We wanted to play with it buy mommy said no, stating all the sentimental stuff (yuck) ... but we vow if we could find it, we will definitely share with you hehe!

      Delete