Wednesday 29 May 2013

FURREVER FELINE CAT SITTING SERVICES

WHY PET SITTING AND NOT BOARDING?

1 Possible reduced stress on pets because pets are cared for in their own homes
2 No "travel trauma" to pets because they do not need to be transported anywhere
3 Exposure to illnesses and parasites of other animals is minimised
4 Required vaccinations are often less restrictive than those necessary at a kennel
5 Pets stay on their regular routines and do not need to adapt to a new environment
6 Not having to deal with neighbours, friends or family members feeling that they are inconvenienced


OUR PROFILE
I had the privilege of growing up with cats all my life, I understand how to handle cats. Some friends call me the "Cat Whisperer"
As an active volunteer in Ipoh Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals as well as Noah's Ark Ipoh, I had the experience of running a shelter of approximately 80 cats and kittens since 2010.  I have also had to foster sick and dying kittens, as well as palliative care to cats with disabilities.  I have also actively helped Vets in their treatment of cats, and assisted in surgery spaying / neutering.  I plan to acquire a proper paper qualification to authenticate my experience within the next year or so.
With my love for cats, know that I shall care for your furkids as much I love mine and will ensure the best care in your absence.

SERVICE FEES INCLUDES
1 Daily feeding of cats based on owner recommended feeding guideline
2 Washing of plates and water bowls
3 Refilling water bowl
4 Administering medication (if required)
5 Daily update on Facebook (with photo) (if required)
6 Complimentary play time, with occational catnip time
7 Complimentary wheatgrass for kitties to chomp on
8 Complimentary assistance to feeding strays that owners feed, subject to the stray feeding is at the same venue (if required)

SERVICE FEES DOES NOT INCLUDE
1 Cat Food.  If Cat food is not sufficient, then we shall help to buy and claim by receipt.
2 Cat Litter. If Cat litter is not sufficient, then we shall help to buy and claim by receipt.
3 Cat Medication & Veterinary Fees in event of illness - we will help to bring your pet to your vet if they are ill while you are away
4 Mileage & Toll Fee to travel to and fro owner's home and Bandar Tun Razak (per trip) / and to the vet (if required)


For a more specific quote, do contact us :

WHATSAPP / VIBER / WECHAT : 60-16-6166109             
FACEBOOK : JOY E. SAGA (joyelia@hotmail.com)





4 comments:

  1. wahh...bestnya

    kalau dekat mesti kite nak guna perkhidmatan catsitter nih..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you! Nak buat home boarding susah sikit sebab ada my own cats. And I would be very selective for the safety of my own babies

      Delete
  2. Good but too far away. It's hard to get pet sitters and cannot simply trust anyone to do it. They might take the money but not do their job properly. Wonder what the charges like BTW? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Azimah, sorry for the absolutely late reply! You can email me and I shall give you a quote :D

      Delete