Wednesday 28 March 2012

Princess Yasmin

Yasmin
(Got'cha 17 September 2011, age approximately 3 months)

When I thought I'd settle with 2 cats, along came a 3rd!

Where I work (factory), there are 2 security guards. The night duty guard told me as I was going home that fateful day, was that his house was invaded by this beautiful cat. His entire family (including him) had cat-phobia. I said, I need to see the cat and situation first as I didn't plan on taking another cat.

So I drove by his house and his wife was expecting me. She took Yasmin who was in a bucket (apparently was in that bucket ALL day!) and passed me the bucket.

Yasmin's bushy tail

I saw that she had this beautiful racoon-like bushy tail and the minute I took her, she purred and was so happy to be in the car with me. What am I to do? She had 2 bite (puncture) wounds on her neck - seems like she was bitten maybe by a dog, which was why she hid in the bucket all day.  So to the vet she went the next day for treatment.  The Vet commented that I had a black and white collection!!!

She loves basket!

In the basket again!

Enjoying a nap on the sofa!
Hence, we now have 3 in the household ... she is very confident and alpha and bullies Kat whenever she could. Cat politics ... one does not interfere! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment